What did I do on my birthday you may ask? Not much really. Started out with an attempt to start my Economics Case Study essay but.. what can I say.. there are so many distractions round the house!! Pretty much wasted the whole day doing nothing.. except updating my picture collection with some new additions from Smallville. (sigh) Yes. Manda, Rav, and the beautiful Tom Welling and Kristen Kreuk have gotten me hooked! Yeah I pretty much only watch it for the love story.. lol. I caught a glimpse of Lois Lane yesterday.. she's pretty I guess.. but I still like Lana.. she has that innocent kinda look to her.. maybe I'm just used to her. Clark and Lana.. definately the cutest onscreen couple.. hehe.(sigh) Must borrow the dvds from Rav someday.
Yes anyway.. (getting a lil side-tracked). I wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent me birthday messages and stuff. So sweet! hehe. I got lots of SMS and Tommy sent this funky e-card with a dancing, and not to mention diving, candle! Lol. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!
And.. I opened my prezzie from Paolz (she gave it early coz she's at piano camp now). I was planning on opening it tmro.. but.. I couldn't wait.. lol. And guess what it was?!?! The songs inspired my Narnia cd! Been listening to it. It's pretty good. I absolutely love the Jars of Clay, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Rebecca St. James tracks! They're awesome!! So.. special shout out to Paolz!! Thanks again sweety! ;)
Today I cleaned up the house... you know.. vaccuming, dusting.. cleaning the toilet! Lol. My Dad's been cleaning up alllllllll day long out the back! Poor guy.. very nice of him though. Acts of service *wink wink*.. hehe.
I hope tomorrow will be ok weather-wise. Looking forward to it!!! Hmm okies well.. I might leave it there. Thought I'd show u guys some of the nice pics I found yesterday (mostly banners).. lol.

Isn't she pretty?

Mmm.... hehe

So romantic!! Can't wait til this episode airs!

They're so cute!! Look how small she is compared to him!! Haha.

How cute are they!!
No comments:
Post a Comment