Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So I'm back safe and sound.. anybody miss me? Haha.. I thought not!

Ok so instead of my usual long boring post, I'm gonna type the usual boring post.. with photos! Are you glad? Rhetorical question.. and no annoyed looks thank you! So here goes...

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2363.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
"How dreamy!".. lol.. jks.. my cousins from my dad's side... having fun after lunch at this restaurant under my cousin's apartment.. quite nice.


The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/640/IMG_2338.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My very funny and skinny cousins =P. It was great to see you guys again. Until next time.

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/640/IMG_2296.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My cousin and I at Gokhana (the competition of Hoka Hoka Bento) at TA (Taman Anggrek). I stayed at her place in Indo.. thanks so much for the invasion of privacy and for showing me around! Hehe it was great fun! Looking forward to seeing you again!

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2295.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My really nice cousin who drove us around to all the shopping malls and his lovely (in every way) girlfriend. The sweetest couple!

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2184.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My cousin's two little boys. Soooo K-YOOTE!

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2175.0.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My cousin's dog.. so cute too! They sit him up on this little box and he can't get down hehe. It's so cute coz sometimes when I walk past and talk to him he whimpers and shakes coz he wants to go down.

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2191.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My cousin from my mum's side and I. I miss her!! Lol.. she's like the only girl cousin on my mum's side so we did a good job keeping eachother company. It was really good to get to know her and I'm hoping we can keep in contact.

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2201.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Some of my cousins from my Mum's side at the funeral house. We had like 3 ceremonies there... and all in Indo.. with a preacher who said "Hallelujah" almost in every sentence and repeated himself a lot during praying. But anyway.. it was really good to get together with them all and talk.. they were all really friendly =D

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/297/6149/400/IMG_2264.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Cya Opa. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you properly or to get to know you more. Thanks for the person you were and for touching so many people's lives. You're an inspiration. I'm glad that you're at peace now. No more sadness, no more troubles, no more suffering. RIP.

Okies well that's all for now.. there's a taste of my visit to Indo. If I were to recount everything I did and everywhere I went I think I'd be here for hours. Thanks to God for being almighty and all powerful.. a God whose plan is better than the rest of ours.. and who's always faithful in all circumstances.

I'll leave ya with the song that I had in my head a lot of the time.. and pretty much sums up the whole experience. This song's the one that gets me through the hard times.


You are the strength of my life
You are my shelter, my joy.
When the storm comes in my life,
Nothing can separate us,
Nothing compares to Your love,
for you are my God.

No comments: