
Lol sorry but I have to comment on the actors first.. Antonio Banderas definately looked a lot better in this one than in the first. Maybe it's the hair.. hehe. Catherine Zeta Jones was beautiful, very vuloptuous.. sometimes I cringed when you could hear little glimpses of her american accent coming out.. but it wasn't bad. I guess she played a more central role in this one than the first.. and she kicked some secret society butt! The little boy was gorgeous!
The action was good.. highly unlikely fight situations but still entertaining. The humour was good.. there were a lot of funny parts. Like not just, "hehe yeah that was kinda funny" but like... cracking up kinda funny. The story line was quite good I thought.. and you sorta kept wondering about Elena and what she was doing... but I guess it was pretty obvious after a while. I think, the movie would have been a flop if Catherine Zeta Jones and Antonio Banderas weren't in it.. that's really what a lot of people watch it for.. pretty much what I watched it for.. lol. They had excellent chemistry and were really believable imo.
But.. I hated the bad guy... coz when he killed people he kept saying to them that he was "doing the Lord's work".. what a bum!! And I didn't really like how Zorro was talking to the statue of Mary.. but I guess that's a personal bias.
In the end, it was definately an enjoyable movie... might even get the dvd some day..

Zorro: Ormond is not who you think he is!
Elena: You have no idea who I think he is --
Zorro: Well I think I know who you think he is --
Elena: No no no because you do not think
- From the Legend of Zorro trailer
Elena: You have no idea who I think he is --
Zorro: Well I think I know who you think he is --
Elena: No no no because you do not think
- From the Legend of Zorro trailer
No comments:
Post a Comment