Little did we know, that we were about to face the test from hell! Ok so I'm exaggerating a bit, but it really was horrible! We had an hour to do it, and I really think it was like a 90 minute exam. There were sooooo many questions! I skipped maybe a third of them coz I didn't know how to do them and there wasn't enough time to figure it out! I don't think anyone finished all the questions, it's just impossible! I'll be surprised if anyone gets above 70%.
So what else has been happening besides school and exams. Well.. been trying to organise everyone who's going to watch star wars. There's been another change btw, though it's quite minor. Instead of bondi, we're watching it at eastgardens (sorry, there's still no free tickets), so.... you can put that extra $3 towards some other good cause........ like the retreat maybe? =P
Speaking of the retreat! I should start thinking about the theme song. Of course all I can think about is the lyrics. I'll leave the music up to the professionals =P. I wonder what merchandise we'll be getting this year. And of course not to forget the fabulous talks and fellowship that we'll have. Btw anyone from school interested in going? Well, ask me about it if you are ;)
I watched Attack of the Clones on Sunday night, not till it finished though, but I could tell from the sleepy faces on some of my friend's faces that some had stayed up to watch the whole thing. It's not a long movie in itself, but I think there was just a lot of ads. Has anyone else realised that movies are finishing later and later these days because of all the ad breaks. It's ridiculous!
Anyway, I still like that movie, even though some of the lines between padme and anakin are a bit corny. What was George Lucas thinking!?!? On that note, those of you who have hotmail accounts might have noticed that.... Natalie Portman SHAVED HER HEAD! I dunno whether it's for a movie or cancer foundation or something. Not to be shallow or anything but Steph (or Rav, I can't remember which of you said it), I think you should take back that comment about her never been ugly.
I'm still in shock!!
On another note, I've been getting really into Nathan Tasker's album, A Look Inside (kindly lent by Debby) he is so talented and his songs are great! You guys remember him from RICE? Yup well, get a copy of his album too if you get a chance. I'm 100% sure that he's a christian artist who is christian, and his songs are very much worth listening to.
Anyway.. that's all from me for now.. blog again later!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 5: 8
No comments:
Post a Comment