Took the whole day off from studying, even though Saturday is usually when I study. I figured I'd studied quite enough throughout the week, and needed to buy some stuff so I went shopping with my Mum instead. Went to Kinokuniya for the first time. It's pretty cool! Victoria Galleries is very.. transparent. There's like glass everywhere. It's cool though. Kinokuniya is bigger than I expected. Didn't stay long though. Just bought a book and then was off to Pitt St Mall.
Stopped by Myer and bought a new wallet with the gift voucher Nat & Paols gave me (thanks girls!) since my old one was running out of room. They were having a sale so I still have about.. half of the voucher left. It expires Jan 2007 so I'll save it for another day ;)
Got home, didn't feel like studying much. Actually I felt like watching Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind after seeing it whilst browsing in the dvd section at DJs. Also wanna see The Terminal. I really gotta get a Blockbuster membership somewhere, lol. I keep putting it off.
So instead of studying, I got back to reading Sense & Sensibility. Thought I could finish it, because I was nearly at the end, but the extremely thin pages just served as an illusion. Nothing much on tv tonight so, here I am, updating my blog.
Now I think it's time to get off my butt and see what my Mum cooked for dinner *wink*!
btw.. Happy 21st Cindy! Keep in step with God, keep growing and maturing in Him, and may He keep you always. Thanks for your friendship, leadership, and laughter throughout this year. Take care and God bless!
Until next time!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
- Ephesians 4:29
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment