Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bargains and Bulldogs..

I was waiting for breakfast yesterday (yes.. my Mum prepares breakfast for me.. isn't she nice?) when I looked through the Coles weekly specials and to my excitement, saw that Star Wars Episode I & II were on sale for..... wait for it...... $14.99 each! Can you believe it?!?! I couldn't. They were on sale starting from yesterday and they had limited stock. So, in the morning, after deliberating for a while whether I should get them or not, I decided I would go to Eastgardens and get them. So after gym (omgosh I nearly died! So unfit haha) I jumped on a 400, then this year 8 or 9 girl from my school got on and started screaming with her friends saying, "OMG I just saw Sonny Bill Williams drive past with Willie Tonga!" I'm sitting there thinking, 'wow, cool'. So I get off the bus at Eastgardens and start walking to Coles. I just happened to look to my left, on the other side of the space where you can see down to the bottom level, when I saw some very familiar faces. Yup, on the other side was Sonny Bill Williams, Willie Tonga, and Willie Mason. Now I was thinking... "WOW! COOL!" hehe. They looked really tall, except Willie Tonga of course. So anyway, I composed myself, kept on walking, and they disappeared into some shop. I went to Coles, bought the dvds for $14.99 each, still to my disbelief. Think I was pinching myself all the way back to the bus stop. Double discs too! Such a bargain! I still haven't had time to watch them yet though. Hopefully this weekend.

No comments: