Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hazard Warning!

The world can expect a new addition to the roads cause guess who's got their L's! That's right.. went to the RTA and passed the DKT with flying colours. Are you proud? Lol ok enough joking around.

I'm waiting for my Dad to come home so I can start actually learning how to drive! Wonder what it'll be like. Hopefully I don't crash my brother's car cause then he'd definately kill me! Yikes.. maybe I shouldn't drive after all, just in case.. there are just too many risks. Naw just kidding! Of course I'll drive. Let ya know how my first time was.

You know I just realised that my head tilts to one side. It's lop-sided! You'll see later in my mugshot. It's so embarassing to pose there at the camera.. fake smile and all. But it's all done now and can I say... phew!

Now.. should start doing some work. I have to make a visual representation of Ted Hughes' poems. Anyone got any ideas? That's ok anyway.. I'll have to think of something.. but I'm all out of ideas right now! Come on creative juices.. end the drought already!

Speaking of that... we've gone from drought to flood. Though I guess rain is still rain and we should be thankful. At least our dam's filled up a bit now. God always provides!

Bye for now..

8 comments:

jbo said...

omg congrats on getting you L's!! i was going to get it this holidays but my sis is selling her car alredy!! so ill have no car to learn on.. so im not sure if i should still get my license..
im sure u look lovely in your photo id..

how many poems do u have to do? i have to do 2..

hey where do you buy your wools thats cheap?? i wanna knit a scarf but the wools are so expensive so i mite as well buy a scarf.. but dats no fun..

cyas

Anonymous said...

OMG!!.. i finally passed once!!.. i'm so jealous now!!!

Anonymous said...

[sigh].. i passed twice after that.. but just then i failed again.!..:{
[niffle].. it hurts.!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny: aww u're so nice! lol.. yeah i think i have to do 2 as well.. i dunno where to get cheap wool.. my mum's usually the one that does the knitting.. she usually gets it from spotlight or lincraft?

Dan: driving schools are good.. but yes.. money involved =(

Tommy: yeah my layout is screwed!! I dunno what's wrong with it!?!?!

Huey: just study the questions man! It's the sure way.. you should get 100% at least 5 times in a row to be really confident I reckon.. dw.. keep studying.. u'll get it someday.. lol

- Jen

Jen said...

great... i just tried fixing it and now it's even more screwed up than before!! grrrr!!

Jen said...

(sigh) ok I finally fixed it... had to get rid of the currently side bar bit.. but oh well..

karooOoh said...

Congrats Janjan! I want to get my L's during the hols, but I don't know if I should... I'll think more about it later - I don't know what to do for my visual rep either! And I've decided to do Mortuary Customs for history - Very excited! Talk soon...

Anonymous said...

Caro: Mortuary customs..*shudders*.. hehe. You're not gonna show pictures of half rotting mummies are you? Gosh I hope not! But you probably will now just to gross me out. Yippee..! hehe yeah ttyl..

- JanJan