I got my english pretty much out of the way.. my visual rep is finally complete!! Yippee!! I did a lil bit of maths yesterday.. yay.. and.. I'm one more episode away from completing my 5 hours. Playhouse Disney is so cool! I love it now! Excellent! And waking up earlier than lunchtime is great too.. get to do so much more things. I haven't touched my Ancient History (due in Week 2) coz half of my stuff is at school (argh! so stupid!) so... should I be worried about it? Probably yes. I might do some tomorrow before I go. Tonight... it's packing time!!
Things to bring..
- sleeping bag
- pillow case
- PJ's, sleeping socks, and sandals
- clothes (shirts, pants, jackets/jumpers, socks, undergarments)
- scarves
- toothbrush/paste, floss
- ladies' necessities =P
- shampoo, conditioner, soap, face wash
- towel
- comb
- perfume & deo
- Bible, pen, , ODB, one2one booklet, baptism booklet thing
- MD player (yes? no?)
- Brumby's bread (sundried tomato & olve twist.. mmm *rubs tummy*.. brumby's beats baker's delight!! =P)
- lollies
- water bottle
- bandaids
- creams
- camera & film
- wallet & mobile
Think that's it! Let me know if I've forgotten anything ;) .. so.. should I bring my MD or not? Anyone got any strong objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace.. =P
Okies well... Cya soon! xD
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Proverbs 3:5-6
2 comments:
ahem... Janjan, Brumby's DOES NOT BEAT BAKER'S DELIGHT! How can you say such a thing when you haven't even eaten Baker's Delight yet?! You said so yourself! You've never eaten it! :P See you at school - Have fun!
I had that lil piece from pobo.. just doesn't cut it.. =P
Post a Comment