My Dad took me driving yesterday!! For 2 hours!! Omgosh it was weird at first.. but it was soooo fun!! My area's really really quiet so it's so nice to learn around there. Did a few roundabouts.. u-turns.. 3-point-turns.. traffic lights (omgosh that's scary!).. tiny bit of two lane streets.. parallel parked twice.. hmm.. that's about it. After an hour and a half he wanted to go to Roselands and eat so I drove there.. omgosh kinda scary coz you have to go on busier streets with traffic lights.. and then go into the parking lot. He parked there and then on the way home he told me to drive out.. and I was so scared I was gonna scratch someone's car, or even worse, my brothers!! I had to go to the curb a few times coz people wanted to pass me.. lol. But it was really fun. I wanna go again! Takes a while to get to the accelerator and brake.. but yeah.. all in good time =D
Hmm.. I finally did something today! Wrote my english speech. Still have to make the visual rep. to go with it but one step at a time. I took a 3 hour break to watch The Two Towers. Still Love lotr! I watched Attack of the Clones yesterday as well.. and Fellowship of the Ring the day before. Think I've been watching too much. The temptation is just too great though!
Tomorrow morning I'll have to wake up early (9am.. lol.. =P) to watch Playhouse Disney. This assignment is so stupid. I'll be glad when I drop Early Childhood. If I haven't told you before.. you learn about pregnancy & labour, cognitive and motor development of babies, things that influence their behaviour, such as tv, and etc. (sigh). Can't you just learn that stuff when the time comes?!?! I'll probably forget all this by the time I have kids.. assuming I will someday.. if it's God's will.. *wink*
What shall I do tomorrow? More English maybe. Maths? Economics essay (oh man.. major source of procrastination.. I can never do it right for some reason even though I'm fine with English essays.. dunno what the heck my teacher wants from me!!)? Ancient History? Bio notes (omgosh the Olympiad! Remind me again why I'm doing it.. oh that's right.. coz my teacher forced me into it =P)?
Hmm... I have a better idea.. how bout Return of the King!!! =P
Nah.. I better do some work because I had to pass for watching Fantastic 4 tomorrow. What a bummer. So.. better be a productive day or I'll be sorry! Gotta psyche myself up again. Starting is the hardest part.
The sluggard buries his hand in the dish;
he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth.
- Proverbs 26:15
3 comments:
You passed on watching Fantastic 4?! Unbelievable! T_T Ah well... I want to go driving! Your tale of your journey was so riviting! Mum says she won't let me get my L's, cos she doesn't want to pay for a driving instructor yet and is to chicken to teach me herself - sigh. What am I to do. My dad would take me driving, except I don't want to go in his car, it's too long! Oh, and when I told her it was $50, she's said that was an even better reason to not get my else yet - It's not like it's going to get any cheaper! :( I don't know what to do for English!
lol.. u should of picked photography with us..
still stuck on english.. been watching tv all day everyday plus waking up late... better get a move on..
Karoh: Yeah my Mum's too scared to take me driving too.. oh well caro.. all in good time ;)
Darwin: lol. I've never seen it before. Better be good if I have to wake up at 9am for 5 days!!
Jenny: you're not the only one ;)
Huey: lol you deleted it just coz of a spelling mistake.. alright then =P. Yeah.. i totally forgot about the sheets Mr Stephen gave me until Jenny reminded me. Hmm.. I should have a look at them. Still don't see why I should do it if I'm not even gonna prepare for it. Hope we don't miss out on any important lessons..
I wanna see fantastic 4 too.. but they ended up watching War of the Worlds anyway.. might watch fantastic 4 on Sunday instead..
School People: Tip for English.. go to the craft shop at Easties. You might get some inspiration. It's so cool! They sell those wooden figurine thingys that I wanted to get but they're too overpriced! Don't wanna spend that much on a school assignment. I'll just make my own foam people. lol. All the best and get cracking!!
- Jen
Post a Comment